- Users of JAK can update their Personal Information from within their JAK account or profile.
- Subject to the Australian Privacy Principles, an individual has the right to request from us the Personal Information that we have about them, and we have an obligation to provide them with such information within 28 days of receiving their written request.
- If an individual cannot update its own information, we will correct any errors in the Personal Information we hold about an individual within 7 days of receiving written notice from them about those errors.
- It is an individual’s responsibility to provide us with accurate and truthful Personal Information. We cannot be liable for any information that is provided to us that is incorrect.
- We may charge an individual a reasonable fee for our costs incurred in meeting any of their requests to disclose the Personal Information we hold about them.
9. COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- If an individual has a complaint about our handling of their Personal Information, they should address their complaint in writing to the details below.
- If we have a dispute regarding an individual’s Personal Information, we both must first attempt to resolve the issue directly between us.
- If we become aware of any unauthorised access to an individual’s Personal Information we will inform them at the earliest practical opportunity once we have established what was accessed and how it was accessed.
10. CONTACTING INDIVIDUALS
- From time to time, we may send an individual important notices, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information is important to the individual’s interaction with us, they may not opt out of receiving these communications.
11. CONTACTING US
- All correspondence with regards to privacy should be addressed to:
The Privacy Officer
Help Me 24/7 Pty Ltd
Suite 13/17 Prowse Street
West Perth, WA email@example.com
You may contact the Privacy Officer by email in the first instance.